Saturday, May 10, 2014

What I've been up to...

Well, if I want to keep this thing going, I actually have to write, right? :P What have I been up to since I last posted? Let's see...I had SCIP and CPR training for my relief job last week. What's SCIP, you ask? It stands for strategies for crisis intervention and prevention, and it utilizes both proactive crisis prevention methods and physical restraints for when a crisis escalates. It was exhausting, but it's over with now! It's nothing I haven't taken before; I've been in the developmental disabilities field for 10 years (yikes, already?).

My full-time job in mental health is going well. All my peeps are doing well, and things have been pretty low key. I helped one of them clip her cat's claws yesterday after we got back from the grocery store. Once his claws were clipped, he proceeded to investigate the shopping bags and give them a good licking!

I've been chilling and playing my video games as usual, and staying active on all my Aspie groups on Facebook. I'm glad spring is finally here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment