Monday, May 28, 2018

My Trip to the Antique Store

It's a gorgeous day here in Buffalo, NY! It's also rather hot, so I figured I'd get out and do something. I decided to stop by the Eastern Hills Mall, where they have this neat little antique store called "What's in Your Attic?"

As you enter the store, you are flooded with thousands of vintage items of all types. On one shelf sits rings. Another, toys from the 90s. Browsing further, one can see plush characters from the 80s, such as Care Bears and Strawberry Shortcake.

While I browsed, many things caught my eye. I saw some rings I really liked, as well as a little plush Pikachu. There were a couple poseable Care Bears figures from the 80s, complete with that little tuft of hair (to those who were around in the 80s, remember?) Finally, as I was almost finished, there, at the top of a row of shelves, was a little rack of necklaces. I spotted one with one of those Chinese chime balls at the end! I just had to get it.

If you're ever in the Buffalo area and want to check out an awesome store with unique items, "What's in Your Attic?" is your spot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment