Sunday, December 23, 2018

It's That Time Again...The Obligatory Christmas Eve Eve Post! :)


Merry Christmas Eve Eve once again! :) I'm spending this one in beautiful St. Pete Beach, Florida! It's just gorgeous here. Albeit only in the low 50s, I'll take it over the 30s Buffalo is having! I just love the sound of the waves crashing, the birds chirping, and the feeling of the balmy breeze.
My mom and I flew in to Orlando yesterday, and who did I run into at the airport, but one of my peeps and my supervisor from my relief job! It turns out, my peep was on our flight! We all sat together, and had a really enjoyable flight. We even arrived about 20 minutes early! My mom and I then nommed on a late dinner at Cheddar's, one of my favorite restaurant chains. Their food is exquisite, and VERY reasonably priced, especially considering the rather upscale atmosphere and quality of the food. I got a steak and chicken tenders dinner for only $13! We then stopped at Walmart for some staple food items, and made the approximately 2-hour drive to the condo. Spotify provided us with a nice Christmas soundtrack, and I set up Android Auto on the Kia Optima we rented, to navigate us to our destination.
We finally were able to crash around 3am. The condo is so nice! I have a lovely view of the ocean from the living room, where I slept on the sofa sleeper, which is quite comfortable! My brother and his girlfriend will be flying in today to arrive at her mom's house. We will all be meeting up later in the week, which I'm looking forward to! I'm excited for the adventures the rest of the trip will bring. This will be a Christmas for the books! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment