Monday, June 15, 2015

Spreading my advocacy wings

My opportunities to advocate have only been increasing! This is an exciting time for me. I can reach out and educate others on autism!

As many of you know, I'm going to be doing an Asperger's presentation for Autism Services, the organization who runs my Aspie group. I'm going to follow a Power Point presentation and add my experiences of life on the spectrum. I'll make myself available to answer questions others may have.

I'm really looking forward to this presentation, and any others the future may hold. It has always been my dream to help others. Back 11 years ago when I started working in the developmental disabilities field, little did I know it would be my own experiences I'd be able to use to reach out to people! Life is sure one awesome journey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment