Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Happy December....or spring?

Today is December 1st. It's a balmy 45 degrees in Buffalo, NY, and is going to be in the 50s by the afternoon! I'm thankful for this alone :)

My cousin, her husband, and my newest baby cousin are in town from Florida! I finally got to meet the baby on Sunday. She's one of the happiest babies I've ever seen! It's nice to have them here during the holiday season.

In other news, my new LG G Watch came in from eBay. I just set it up, and I'm loving the different watchfaces. I like that it has a color screen, and that it syncs with the apps on my phone. I also installed a new ROM on my phone today, which is running very smoothly!

I'm getting into the Christmas spirit, and still in spring mode at the same time. This weather can keep it up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment