Sunday, October 22, 2017

What I've Been Up To

A busy bee I continue to be... ;) So "what's new?" you may ask. Well, this, that, and the other thing. No, really...

I've been continuing to work all my jobs, and that has kept me busy enough! This summer was pretty fun, albeit not being one of the warmest. The family and I managed to get out on my brother's new-to-him pontoon boat several times, and that was a blast! We went to Lake Chautauqua for a little day trip, as well as Port Dalhousie at the end of August, and then Lake Oneida at the end of September, for a weekend apiece. 

October has brought with it lovely weather! I think it's been warmer than June was. It's going to be 78 today! Nothing like being treated to summer in late October :)

A little over a week ago, my best friend and I had the pleasure of attending a film event at the Museum of disABILITY history, featuring DJ "Deej" Savarese, an autistic college graduate. He and his mom were there, and it was an awesome opportunity meeting them both! I also felt like I knew the whole room; a few of the Kenmore Crew were there, as well as a Facebook friend and her family, and good friends of my cousin!

Last night, my grandma had my mom's birthday dinner at her house. We gorged ourselves on a delicious pot roast dinner, which my dad prepared and brought over, complete with all the vegetables. My cousin brought a curry dish that she made, which was also delectable. It was a blast playing with my baby cousins, Alana and Gavin! They're really fun kids :)

Well, I'm going to relax for now, as I work from 2-10. Hope everyone has a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment