Monday, October 30, 2017

A Day In The Life Of Autistic Me!

To me (an autistic), the world looks very vibrant. I notice the little things that many others may gloss over.

Look at that shiny thing over there! It's captivating :) What's that I smell? Mmmm, fresh-baked pizza from the pizzeria down the street. I reach out to feel every fabric I pass in the clothing store....feels SO good.

I'm now at Best Buy. I walk up to the JBL Pulse 3 speaker I want more than anything, and watch the array of lighting effects eminating from it. I then press the demo button and am pounded with the soothing sounds of booming bass.

I go to TGI Friday's for unlimited appetizers, complete with a Dr. Pepper and my FAVORITE dessert in the whole wide world: a Brownie Obsession. A warm, fudgy brownie, topped with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream and finished off with caramel, hot fudge, and nuts. I take a bite. It's delectable.

This is a day in my life :) I wouldn't trade it for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment