Friday, December 22, 2017

It's Almost Christmas!

It's almost Christmas! You could say it's Christmas Eve Eve Eve! Refer to my posts over the past few years and you'll get it ;)

While this Christmas is definitely going to be different, I have a feeling it's going to be a good one. To make a long story short, we won't be spending it at my grandma's house like we have done every other year of my life. See, my grandma is in a rehab facility right now, as she had an operation the day before Thanksgiving. She's making strides, but it's going to be a long road to recovery. We're taking one day at a time.

Life has been going pretty well! I'll have Christmas night off, as well as Thursday of this coming week. It'll give me a chance to recharge, as I've been burning the candle at both ends. I've been working like the busy bee that I am, as well as trying to cram as much fun as I can into the mix :)

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment