Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Positivity

In light of all the negativity I've been expressing over the past few days, I'd like to shed some positive light!

1) I make mistakes, yet I can learn from them. It doesn't have to happen a second time, and even if it does, I'm only human.
2) I'm conscientious. I take care to try to do things correctly with the best of intentions.
3) I enjoy helping people. While things can be stressful, at the end of the day, I'm happy to be making an impact on the lives of others!
4) Life is good. I have friends and a family who care about me very much, and support and understand me.
5) I have a unique operating system, and have been programmed with gifts that when harnessed, can bring great things to the world!
6) It's summer. That one's self-explanatory :)
7) I have things that I'm very passionate about, and put lots of effort into.
8) I love animals, and they love me back!
9) It's already Wednesday.
10) When I weigh the pros and cons life gives me, the pros always outweigh the cons.

There you have it, 10 things that make me happy today! Spread the joy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment