Saturday, August 30, 2014

Fun times ahead!

Today I'm going to a store called Vidler's 5 & 10. It's a really kewl, historical place. I've always been captivated by all the neat little things they have to offer. I think I was 12 the last time I was there!

I always take time to appreciate the little things in life, whether it be a toad hopping across my yard, or a nifty little toy as I browse stores like these. The slightest things grasp my attention and it's only a matter of time before I'm hooked, and I'm in my own little universe. The rest of the world around me seems so far away and I often have to snap back into reality!

No matter how busy life gets, always remember to stop and smell the roses. Life is short. The years fly by with increasing velocity. If you can make tiny memories such as these, you'll always have moments of pure happiness to look back on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment