Friday, April 17, 2015

Doing well in my Aspie world :)

I must say...things have been going pretty well in this Aspie world of mine lately! I've been happy. I haven't had any major anxiety in a LONG time. I've been feelin' pretty darn good.

Work has been going well, for one. I'm loving the overnight shift. My peeps are all amazing. I sleep like a baby once I get home, and still have the evenings to do with whatever I please.

I've been having a lot of fun with family and friends. I went to Cleveland with the bro two weeks ago for a belated bday celebration. We cruised around and went to a bunch of fun places. I even got a stuffed Toothless from Build-a-Bear! :)

I feel motivated as the weather improves. It FINALLY feels like spring! I've gotten my car cleaned out and detailed. I can't wait to start reorganizing my room. It feels so good to have a plan and actually have the energy to carry it out.

So has anyone else had any fun plans or new things going on in their lives? I'd love to hear some of your stories! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment