Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Happy Autism Acceptance Day!

Well, it's Autism Acceptance Day! Time to celebrate that "ausome" autistic in your life, whether that be a friend, family member, or even you! What will I be doing, you ask?

Well, first of all, my friend and I will be going to that amazing store I've mentioned, Makes Sense. Then we'll be heading to Aspie group. I'll be wearing my shirt that says "Autism: it's not a processing error. It's a different operating system."

I'll also continue to be posting positive information and stories about autism on Facebook. That way, I'll be showing others just how kewl we autistics are. There's so much negativity surrounding the topic, and I want to break that wall down!

What will you be doing today to honor the ausome autistics in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment